GDSN Master Data Capturing Outsourcing
Light Vision IT processes help standardize product data for global
market share expansion via the Global Data Synchronization Network. We get you up and running
with the right tools to simplify data pool connectivity.
Light Vision IT understands universal best practices for product
data, image capture, product data inspections and data governance – as provided by the Global
Data Synchronization Network (GDSN). These best practices empower collaboration and help
manufacturers attain comprehensive benefits through accurate, quality data.
Producers in the food and beverage industry face fierce competition –
shrinking profit margins, rapidly changing food trends and rapidly changing consumer demands
increase pressures to get the right product, with the right price in the hands of the right
consumer at the right time to achieve sustainable growth.
Industry leaders understand that the producer with the best, most
accurate and complete data, wins.
Clear communication and collaboration between Light Vision IT,
manufacturers, data recipients and the GDSN – regardless of size, sector, product type, channel
or supply chain role – is essential for successful international product distribution.
A few key benefits include
- Validated, perpetually updated, accurate, standardized product data and images
- Easily accessible digital asset information; product image, weights
- Dimensions, tolerance, allergen and nutritional information
applications, product-specific, promotion and marketing data
- Material sheets, ingredients analysis reports
GDSN quality assurance teams validate product information for
completeness and accuracy – incomplete or inaccurate information is flagged for rejection,
guaranteeing that when your product reaches the marketplace, it is of the highest quality and
ready for purchase.
Visibility, transparency and traceability are available throughout
the GDSN validation process, should any issues arise.
Value-added support from Light Vision IT:
- Development of functional specifications
- Integration and synchronization of master data system with GDSN pool support
- Bringing all GS1 release impact analysis and upgrade processes(like Major release from
- Implementation of the GTIN-Connector as validation and transmission unit for SAP and Non-SAP
- New product launch
- Logistics and web portals
- Trending opportunities in the marketplace
- Support for local compliance requirements and regulations
Light Vision IT delivers the education and tools you need to simplify
the process of connecting to supplier’s product data pools quickly and easily – and enhances
your ability to share the information with your clients by publishing online via downloadable
specifications sheets. This saves time, money and resources as accurate, consistent data is
delivered from a single source.